I'm back!

10:56 AM

Apologies again for the week and a bit of radio silence, I just don't know how you all managed! Perhaps with copious amounts of cheesecake and non-stop Olympic men's water polo? 

Ain't nothing wrong with that!
I bought so many products, and can't wait to show you them, so look out for the haul post and video I'll have up in the next few days to showcase both my uncontrollable spending habits and abject awkwardness on film. Oh, and I picked up a few goodies to give away to you guys too! 

Catch you in a few!

You Might Also Like

8 brilliant comments

  1. Hahahaha I love that in that gif the coach gestures and bends out backwards but it kinda looks like he slips if you watch it enough times!

    Glad that you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh yeah, the coach, that's totally what I'm staring at. Mmm hmm.

      Delete
  2. Aloha! I'm sure it killed you to leave the islands, I know it did me back in April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not want to leave at all! If you're like me, I'm sure you're already planning your next trip back.

      Delete
  3. You said cheesecake and men's water polo? I'm totally in!

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.