On holiday!

7:27 AM

Aloha, my fancy fillies!

There will be a short break in posts as, I'm off to Hawaii for about two weeks to look for a certain surf instructor.


I'll still be updating on Twitter and Instagram as @LatherRinseRpt (you can pry social media from my cold, well-moisturised hands), and I hear all the high functioning members of society like my Facebook page. I'm still open to more brilliant shopping suggestions here, especially as I'll be picking up a little something something for a future giveaway!

x Michaela

You Might Also Like

16 brilliant comments

  1. very jealous! have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good on!
    Oh my, how I'd love a surf holiday in Hawaii. I know too many people from there and their stories and pictures make me jealous instantly, I bet you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't do much surfing sadly, but spent like 90% of my time either swimming or shopping :)

      Delete
  3. Haha I KNEW you were really going to be looking for him...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't find him :( Boyf is somewhat relieved

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, hope you're having an amazing time! Off to check out your Instagram for pics... :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you dug my Instagram updates. I swear I didn't spend the WHOLE time drinking.

      Delete
  5. such a perfect style honey
    congratulations =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!

    I just nominated you for a Liebster Award...check out my blog (www.beautyprofessor.net) for all the relevant details.

    Have fun in Hawaii!

    --The Beauty Professor

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog thanks to the lady above^ - I'm nominated too! You've got a fantastic layout. Have a lovely time on your hols and feel free to pay me a visit when you're home!


    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.