NOTD - Darling in The First Corsage and Love on Top

8:01 AM

I'm going to ask you to just try and ignore the absolutely atrocious state of my nails and cuticles right now...


... and focus on the super fun pastel purple nails with fluro orange tips I got going on here. 

Uneveness is all due to Seche Vite top coat being silly and pulling it up.



Both shades are by Darling, with The First Corsage in the base, and Love on Top for the tips.

Sorry for being light on posts this week - I've been ultra busy with work deadlines, BBU12 and IMATS, phew! My giveaway winners will be announced tomorrow!


You Might Also Like

7 brilliant comments

  1. These colours look so pretty together, I never would have thought to pair colours like these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally one of my nail experiments that work!

      Delete
  2. Where do you buy Darling from? Loving the pastel purple colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's their stockists http://hellodarling.com.au/stockists/ and you can buy directly online too.

      Delete
  3. Crazy combination! Think I prefer the purple though (:
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those colours work really well together, especially for Spring or Summer!

    Loving Love On Top though. Perfect for my toes.

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.