Lather Rinse Repeat is now using Disqus!

2:11 PM

Because I like getting comments (subtle hint - LEAVE ME COMMENTS!), I've added Disqus to my comments form so now you have no excuse not to leave comments can easily drop me a line without having to be signed in to Blogger.

Also because nothing can ever go completely smoothly -



- previous comments are laid out in a somewhat random fashion, and I'd like to point out I'm actually responding to comments and not talking to myself.

Anyway, hopefully this will make things easier for us, and we can spend that extra time normally sent logging into Blogger hanging out with my cats gifs folder instead!


You Might Also Like

23 brilliant comments

  1. YAY! COMMENTS! Comments galore!
    I hope this works...I don't see why it wouldn't. If it doesn't I will beat Disqus up!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent....everything is going to plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to be working, so far that is! Aw, I'd beat up a commenting system for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Disqus! Now I'll get an email when you respond and don't have to check back in XY days to see if you answered something or not. Easypeasy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, gotta love spazzed cats. Moar cats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was meant to jump on the Disqus bandwagon yonkers ago but I am a lazy shit.


    NOTHING IS EVERY EASY!!! *TEARS MY HAIR*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually love infomercials with the hopelessly clumsy. BTW it was shamefully easy to set up Disqus, so get on it now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Space cats furever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh really?! I didn't know that. So you'll be getting an email in 3...2...1...NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never gotten an email when people respond to my comments!? Is this something extra to sign up to?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a comment for your request for comments. I cant wait to leave you all the comments! Comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. MOAR COMMENTS!! I'm now commenting on your comment regarding comments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOW DO I HAVE 2 DISQUS NAMES NOW? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think if you comment on you blog vs the disqus dash, it can change

    ReplyDelete
  15. NOTHING IS NEVER EASY! THE INFOMERCIAL WAS RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That cat is insane - can you imagine what sounds are coming out of his crazy little mouth?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Something like "REOOOOOW MEEEEOWRRRRRR"? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't stop watching the IS NOTHING EASY? graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can you believe this comment only appeared today, although you submitted it 8 months ago?
    *shakes fist at sky* DAMMMMMMN YOU, DISQUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Using educational games in your online tutoring jobs is about making the most of the
    online medium and digital technology. In this year, more than 8000 undergraduate or post graduate stunts are going to get
    scholarship according to their merit. These days, on the web world offers an extensive range
    of generating the possiblility to the particular motivated college pupils.


    my web blog: online jobs for college students

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.