NOTD - ORLY Green with Envy

9:33 AM

With flash

Doesn't this look like the colour The Little Mermaid would wear? At the very least, this lovely creamy jelly is the shade Michaela The Drowning Giant would wear. It's very aquatic feeling, but not in a cold, distant way, more like sunlight through deep seawater.

It's my first foray into ORLY polishes and although this one worried me with its initial runniness, it came through for me after three coats with a nice and smooth opaque finish.

Natural light




You Might Also Like

9 brilliant comments

  1. Ooohh, I like that. I saw the Orly NP at Priceline today, they were like $3.99. I might have to invest (although I have enough NP to last several women well into old age!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's where I got this one! And a pearl pink too, such a steal.

      Delete
  2. Ohhh that's so pretty :) I wasn't as lucky with my priceline finds.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did your local just have the dud colours? Shame!

      Delete
  3. Lovely shade! It looks great on you. I could never pull off greens.
    I love Orly polishes. They go on so smoothly and the colour is great. I also picked up at the priceline sale. Win :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Really, I thought a creamy green like this would do well against your tone! How good are random PL sales? I only got 2 shades though, the rest were a little dubious.

      Delete
  4. يلزم من مرحلة لأخرى بخ النوافذ والجدران بمواد تقتل الحشرات لمنع دخول العناكب أو تواجدها.
    الحذر والتدقيق على إغلاق الفتحات المتواجدة بالبيت مثل فتحات البالوعات وفتحات التهوية والمداخن.شركة رش مبيدات
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بحائل
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بحائل\
    شركة رش مبيدات بحائل

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.