Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - review

4:43 AM

Seems like I've been in a wee bit of a Lush frenzy recently, with their fab and affordable solid fragrances getting a lot of play (See here and here and here for dastardly proof). I've especially enjoyed being a total enabler to some of my favourite blogettes who picked up Lush's Gorilla Perfume in Vanillary after my rave (my original here) and let me know via Twitter, Instagram and email, and the lovely Stacey even reviewed it herself here. Mmm, yes, buy, my pretties, buy!

And bring me back a tub of Ben and Jerry's, one of the big ones!

Ahem. Anyway, I've got another Lush obsession for you - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. Don't be confused by its body lotionesque appearence, this puppy is used in the shower. Similar to a hair conditioner, just step out of the stream of water to massage into your skin all over (you don't need much), then rinse and lightly pat dry with a towel. 
Photo from Lush, I've slightly trashed my container.

I've got dry skin, so naturally gave this little tub a serve of side-eye. Like, really? I'll rinse you off, and you'll still keep my skin hydrated? I don't think so. But, um, yeah, I was totally wrong. Don't you dare breathe a word of this to anyone. Skin is moisturised and smooth as Ryan Gosling's ass, while retaining a hint of the "rose jam" scent, which, I can't believe I haven't mentioned yet, is the best fricking lotion smell ever. Like turkish delight, but richer and fresher at the same time. Ahhh-mazing! 

It contains all the usual suspects like shea and cocoa butter, brazil nut oil, argan oil and sweet almond oil, plus 20% glycerine to lock that moisture in. Lush recommends using it in winter to avoid standing on cold tiles rubbing lotion in, but I like using it right now, while the weather is (slightly) warmer as it doesn't melt off my skin in the heat or stick to clothes, which then stick to me, which is never pleasant.

I'm planning to rebuy once this tub is up. You can nab your own for $29.95 at Lush stores or online.


This product was given to me by Tom from Lush. He only found out I was a beauty blogger after doing so and now it's mine all mine. Mwahahaha. He may regret this at some point. Tom and Lush have in no way influenced my review and opinions are my own. It is also my opinion that those jean cut off short-shorts are hideous, no matter how perky your ass cheeks are, or even if they've achieved a Ryan Gosling level of bum smoothness. See my Disclaimer for more sexy details (on disclaimerly stuff, not ass cheeks. Yet...).



You Might Also Like

13 brilliant comments

  1. The very enthusiastic sales assistant tried this on my hand yesterday and it does smell/feel lovely - I managed to resist for now but did walk away with another solid perfume - Tuca Tuca :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's see how long you can resist for ;)
      I love Tuca Tuca too. Violets and caramel mmm! Lush do gourmands so well.

      Delete
  2. I hadn't heard of this product before. Now I will have to go instore and find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! It's a few months along, and I don't know how I managed without it.

      Delete
  3. Just had a look on the Lush site and I don't think it would be too hard to make something similar. I haz inspirations :p
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh really? Making up products at home is so beyond me, but I would so like a lemon verbena version of this or maybe jasmine. Keep me updated if you try to make it yourself!

      Delete
    2. Duh, just realised that making soap is what you do!

      Delete
    3. LOL yes, soap and other bath and body things. xx

      Delete
  4. Actually no matter if someone doesn't understand then its up to other
    people that they will assist, so here it occurs.



    Also visit my site: Brave Frontier Cheats

    ReplyDelete
  5. ذلك العنكبوت لا يقطن في النسيج المغزول في الأماكن المرتفعة مثل باقي العناكب بل يقطن على الأرض، وعندما تتجاوز بجواره حشرة ينقض عليها وكبل حركتها، ثم يعضها بقرنيه الكبيرتين فيحقن السم في جسمها، وبعد وفاتها يتغذى على السوائل المتواجدة في داخلها، وتلك الكيفية في اصطياده للفريسة وحجمه العظيم ذو اللون البني، كل هذا شارك في تسميته بالذئب، ويشارك ذلك العنكبوت في الصمود الأحيائية لأنه يفترس الحشرات الضئيلة المؤذية كاآفات الزراعية.
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بخميس مشيط
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
    شركة رش مبيدات بخميس مشيط
    افضل شركة رش مبيدات

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have dry skin so i always body conditioner to wash my body. I try different kind of body conditioners Lush Ro Argan's body conditioner was not available at any store near me so i used NordVPN 3 Year Deal to gain access to the site which was not available in my location so that i can buy this body conditioner.

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.