FRIDAY NIGHT DANCE PARTY!!!

3:37 PM

This has been a busy, stupid, crazy week, and I'm pretty sure the only thing that could save it right now is a FRIDAY NIGHT DANCE PARTY!

WITH YOUR HOST AND MY MOVIE STAR HUSBAND, PAUL RUDD!



But first, a tune to set the mood!




 

Below the jump for FNDP!



















ANNNNNND SCENE!




You Might Also Like

20 brilliant comments

  1. This post totally just made me night :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! *shimmies in happiness*

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO MANY GIFS.... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you find your gifs? They are hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dance gif explosion! This made me very happy. I have no shame in admitting that the first stadium concert I ever went to was 5ive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JEALOUS! The closest I've gotten to 5ive is stalking them on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tumblr, Senor Gif and some of my own making.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Designs were more subdued and themes of antiquity and nature featured less.
    The only thing, it seems that could end the reign of high-fashion rococo dress was the leveling of the French Revolution.
    The American Revolution has influenced Americans as well.

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.