Estee Lauder LE Pure Color Gloss in Citron Kiss review and swatch

3:01 PM


How gorgeous and summery is this lemon yellow tube of sunshine? I was a little unsure when I saw how bright it was - would I end up with custard-stained lips (actually that sounds like something I would enjoy very much).



But nope, it's a pretty sheer shade, with a hint of gold and shimmery glitter. It's very wearable over a stronger lipstick or solo.



The gold shimmer effect is very pretty, although subtle. My photos didn't quite capture how it illuminated my lips. I don't own any other lip glosses from Estee Lauder, so didn't realise that they are scented. And ZOMG I love the smell of this one, it's like lemon cordial with an apricot jam glaze. So delicious! 

Overall it's a practical shade that I will definitely use for a nude day lip and to add impact to darker lips.

Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss Citron Kiss is a limited edition so be speedy. It's A$42 from EL counters, probably cheaper online from a US retailer. 

You Might Also Like

6 brilliant comments

  1. I loooove sheer yellow and green glosses for layering :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh green gloss? Haven't tried that before, although I did have a blue Lancome gloss long ago.

      Delete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.