Puretopia Soft & Smooth Body Lotion review

5:00 AM


The good news? According to the Puretopia Soft & Smooth Body Lotion tube, this "hydrating and skin plumping" formula is free of animal testing, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfate cleansers, artificial colours, propylene glycol, DEA, TEA and silicones. It also has a really nice lemon cream kind of scent, unusual for a natural body lotion. On second sniff, it actually smells a lot like lemon myrtle, with that sweet green note.

It's even guaranteed
Bad news? Total bitch to rub in. It's a heavy cream that leaves a white cast on my skin and takes forever to absorb. I've been using it at night, because it's annoying to use during the day as it leaves residue even when I use the teeniest dab.

Despite the shortcomings in soaking in, it does moisturise well and keeps my legs soft and smooth, so I guess the name is about right.

I've got a Puretopia face moisturiser and eye cream stashed away which I'll try out soon. Hopefully they smooth in better than their body brethren.

I do really like the smell, and would try their shower gel or shampoo if they had the same scent, but I don't think I'll repurchase this particular lotion. It retails for $14.95.

You Might Also Like

8 brilliant comments

  1. I've looked at this brand a few times but haven't dipped a toe in yet. I think I shall skip this particular item and try something else in their line - I hate creams that are hard to absorb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I would skip it if I was you. It looks like zinc cream, it's that difficult to work with.

      Delete
  2. On my own opinion, Puretopia Soft & Smooth Body Lotion review is really informative. I think that many excited buyers would love to know about the details of this body lotion. I am really excited to try this kind of body lotion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found me helpful! It's always a good idea to check on blogs before buying a product,it's like getting a recommendation from a friend ;)

      Delete
  3. Pigeons cause some problems that can harm humans, so you should fight them and try to keep them away from places where people are. Therefore, the bathroom control company in Dammam offers the latest and best ways to get rid of this bathroom.
    شركة مكافحة حشرات

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.