My new favourite candle- Gascoigne & King in Aria

11:27 AM



I've been burning this candle by Gascoigne & King all long weekend, which I spent huddled up in the Hunter Valley, with my oldest and dearest friends,wine and sleep. This is the first product I've tried from them, and it is really divine and a little different from your regular single note candles. 


The notes listed for 10/Aria are sage, sandalwood, crisp berry and citrus. Think pale wood shavings and dry hay, rather than a thick forest, topped with lush climbing roses, drenched from a sudden shower. No old powdery roses here, it's all v fresh, with a kick of unripe berries adding a tough of green.

Loving it for the v wet and rainy spring we are having, not too bright and citrusy, but moving on from the vanilla, cloves and caramel scents I normally cosy up to in winter.



I also love love love that they are made from soy, with a cotton wick.

I nabbed this beauty from a product sale at work (highlight of my life!), but you can get yours here for $55 a pop. Figue (fresh figs and fig leaves) is next on my hit list. If it's anything like Diptyque's Figuier (but minus the exy price tag), I will actually die.

You Might Also Like

6 brilliant comments

  1. I'm gonne tо convey my little brother, thаt ɦe should
    also visit tɦіs blog onn regular basius tօ take updated fгom
    hottest reports.

    mу web-site; ios 8 download

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.