Happy Halloween!

2:54 PM

Just had to share a pic of the crazy feather lashes I wore with my Halloween costume on Saturday. They were $4 (yeah I know) from the Japanese beauty shop around the corner from work and I attached them with MAC Duo adhesive. 

I ended up chopping them in half because they were so full on and just used them on the upper outside corners. They were so fricking long!


I dressed up as a (sexy) leopard, with top and skirt from Cotton On's $5 rack during my lunch break, maybe the quickest costume I could pull together!

I'm spending Halloween night trawling beauty blogs and maybe watching Paranormal Activity later on (I'm a huge sook, so I might not make it through!). Hope you're having a very spooky night!
Also this gif scared the teeth out of me when I flicked across it in my pictures folder. You can click to check it out. Eeeek!




You Might Also Like

8 brilliant comments

  1. Woah, these are intense. In a cool way. I didn't know people did Halloween in Australia...

    So happy to have stumbled across your blog! Your writing is really warm, made me smile!

    - Catherine @ The Spring (in Brisbane)

    http://www.thespringblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah the lashes were so full on, but I kinda missed them once I took them off. My eyes felt so naked!

    Glad you enjoyed the post. Just checked out your blog, and I think I'll be making that cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quester is a Pakistan-based questioning answering website where people can ask questions and we try our best to provide them with the best answers. Anyone can ask any legit question in English or Roman Urdu and we provide answers in the same language format.

    ReplyDelete
  4. نحن نوفر الوصول إلى الموارد التعليمية لمساعدة عمالنا وخبرائنا في إختيار وشراء واستخدام الأدوات والمواد القاتلة للحشرات
    تقوم مؤسسة مكافحة حشرات الفجيرة باستخدام مبيدات معتمدة وفعالة وقوية وفى نفس الوقت آمنة على الصحة.
    عن مؤسسة مكافحة حشرات الفجيرةشركة مكافحة حشرات بسكاكا
    شركة رش مبيدات بسكاكا
    المبيدات الحشرية الكيميائية
    افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.