Best Boy-Skin Bumps Fixer-Upper - Kerstin Florian At-Home Professional Peel

2:34 PM



Last week, I was lucky enough to be treated to a facial at the Hilton Sydney, using Kerstin Florian products. Part of the process included a mini peel, which I was a little cautious about trying, as my skin is quite dry and smooth (and young!) already. The next day I woke up to honestly the bestest skin ever. Mine is normally quite clear and smooth, very pale without irritation. I couldn't stop stoking my silky forehead with my fingertips while doing the vaccuming.




As the PR folks had slipped me a tub of the Kerstin Florian At-Home Professional Peel on my way out to use at home, I decided to test it out on the boyfriend, who has quite oily skin, with irritated red patches - a complete opposite to my own complexion. Recently a bunch of bumps popped up across his cheeks, and we'd tried my usual nasty-banishing quick fixes to no avail. The peel comes in pad form which is soaked in a generous amount of a milder version of the salon formula. You just swipe it over a clean, dry face, leave for 3-5 minutes, then splash with warm water to neutralise the slight tingle. I then followed with rose hip oil and Benefit's Dear John moisturiser (now discontinued) Despite the difference in skin types, me and the boyf both had a positive result. I had the same smooth glow and his skin was noticeably clearer. Two days later, the bumps are gone, and the tone looks more even and less ruddy. He's totally sold on it, so much that I've hidden my stash in a box of bikinis.

While the Hilton Sydney doesn't have their own Kerstin Florian spa, the brand new Surfer's Paradise and Queenstown locations are specially equipped for the treatments. I was gifted the peel at my treatment, you can find it by fishing around online for about $150ish, which might sound expensive, but when you consider that it contains 50 pads, that works out to almost a year's worth of mini peel treatments, at $3 a pop. Tres cheapo, non?

You Might Also Like

2 brilliant comments

  1. whoah this weblog is magnificent i really like reading your articles.

    Stay up the great work! You realize, lots of persons are searching around
    for this information, you could help them greatly.


    Also visit my blog; Chemist Direct

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.