High Tea at The Intercontinental's Café Opera.

8:33 AM

Top: Scones! Bottom, L to R: Yogurt Creme Brulee, Opera Cake, Flourless Carrot Cake, Chocolate Caramel Slice and Raspberry Macarons

It’s not even slightly beauty related, but I just had to share this. Sydney’s Intercontinental Hotel was lovely enough to invite me and a few other ladies to high tea at the rejuvenated Café Opera. I was seated next to Lee Tulloch, who is as friendly is she is fab (so very!). It was great to meet her in person, as her books have always been a fave of mine and she's a bit of an idol.

Oh my god, the high tea. I have the biggest sweet tooth possible. I would be happy to eat nothing but cakes and lollies for every, with nary a savoury passing these lips. Candy Blog and Chocolate Suze are part of my daily blog rotation, and I can’t pass a bakery without buying a tart (plus another for the road). So I pretty much started slobbering in anticipation when I saw this spread.





Scones time!

Plus the 5 other plated courses, each matched with their own tea.

 Crusts removed!

 Ok, and some savouries too, like the classic cucumber sandwiches!


One of like four kinds of choccy cake

They were kind enough to send us off with our own special loose leaf blend, and some tea making goodies. My pinky is extended forever in gratitude.


You Might Also Like

4 brilliant comments

  1. Therefore, eat blueberries whenever you get a chance
    in any form you like. If you choose diet
    shakes, be careful to choose those containing more fiber with less sugar.
    If you wish to get the highest possible concentration of antioxidants, pure cocoa beans,
    or cocoa supplements can be purchased for an affordable price.


    my website: free athletic greens

    ReplyDelete

  2. نقدم افضل خدمات نقل العفش من الرياض الى الامارات و الى دبي و ابو ظبى
    فنحن افضل
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى دبي


    شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الى الاردن

    ReplyDelete
  3. many of us the damage of home insects on the human is a carrier of diseases quickly to humans, not to mention the form of disgusting and horror that some women have the emergence of insectsشركة مكافحة النمل الابيض
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالطائف
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف
    شركة رش مبيدات بالطائف

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.