Animal print nails

8:13 AM


A v messy leopard print, done during an episode of Nip/Tuck (Matt the mime gets shot/is a jerk/is arrested, I rejoice).


Grrrrr!

I followed Jenna's instruction on Jezebel (jezebel.com/5825805/how-to-paint-your-nails-with-a-charming-leopard-print) and seeing I actually had similar colours to what she used, borrowed the colour scheme too.


I used two OPI colours, Lincoln Park After Dark and the light blue from their Shrek Minis collection. The hot pink is a cheapie from maybe Target, Modelista's Flash Nails line.




You Might Also Like

6 brilliant comments

  1. I think this is an informative post and very knowledgeable. I like this topic and I totally agree with what you have mentioned here. Jual Partisi Kantor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting article, thank you for sharing. I also want to share the following health articles, God willing, useful. Thank you :)


    Cara Menghilangkan Kelenjar Tiroid
    Cara Mengatasi Sembelit atau Konstipasi
    Obat Iritasi Mata Karena Softlens

    ReplyDelete
  3. schools, hospitals or cleaning private places such as apartments, houses, villas, palaces and homes cleaning service at the highest level as the company has the largest group of workers In the field of cleaning they haveشركة النجوم لخدمات التنظيف
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بمكة
    شركة تنظيف كنب بمكة
    شركة تنظيف منازل بمكة

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.