Fashion Addict Haul - featuring Revlon, Sally Hansen, BOA and L.A.M.B

6:07 AM

I recently took a delivery from Fashion Addict, an online store that I'd heard of but not had the chance to order from before. Despite the fashion-affiliated name, I'd consider it more of a beauty e-tailer, with the bulk of its products in colour cosmetics and skin care.



My order had the following -

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Papaya ($9.95)

A sheer pinky coral, this is a little pick-me-up hit for my lips. The formula is slightly sticky (duh, it's a gloss), but not hair-snaggingly so.




Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Nail Polish in Honeymoon Red ($4.95)

More magenta-toned on nails than it appears on the bottles, Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength is one of my favourite brushes for its one stroke coverage. 




Botanics of Australia Smoothing Body Scrub with Desert Lime and Wattleseed ($7.95)

Love this body scrub - it's the perfect amount of nubbly scrubby bits and lathering gel. The lime scent is  sweet with a zap of zest, making this wash a neat addition to my shower rotation and pre-fake tan routine.




Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B Gift Set ($24.95)

I'm not so super crash-hot on celebrity fragrances, but this watery pale floral gets a pass for being both office friendly and reminding me of pear-scented shampoo. So fresh, so squeaky clean.




Fashion Addict has pretty speedy and safe shipping (it's free for orders over $40, and shipped from Melbourne) and regular discounts off Australian RRP, and I found all products to be genuine.



Disclaimer: Product sent by brand for consideration. They have in no way influenced my review and opinions are my own. See my Disclaimer for more sexy details. 

You Might Also Like

6 brilliant comments

  1. You got a great haul lovely. The gloss is gorgeous and L.A.M.B gift set is a sweet deal:) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scrub sounds invigorating - I like the sound of the zesty lime in it :) The Revlon Papaya lip gloss looks to be a good summery shade, though I like the formula of the Super Lustrous lip glosses over the ColorBurst ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried the Super Lustrous in such a long time, really must get on that band wagon again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's pretty good, right! It's such a pretty summery scent too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easy To Obtain Loans For Bad Credit - To receive your
    a bad credit score loan until payday, you will present the lending company which has a post dated check in the amount that you just wish to loan, plus fees and expenses
    my website david ormsby:
    governor pat quinn ends 1,000% interest pay day
    loans as volume sags.

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.