Rodial Bum Lift - the briefest of reviews

1:33 PM

So I picked up this....bum cream a little while ago from a sale at work. 


You massage it into your butt and other saggy bits to "firm, life and sculpt".



It seems to be a basic body lotion and absorbs like one - no tingling or burning like similar creams I've tried (and yes, I've tried multiple firming creams. You shut up now).



I've been trying this product for a few weeks now, and while my arse is as magnificent as ever, there's been no change to the firmness or lift, not that I'm too sure how exactly I would be able to police any changes.

None of that matters anyway, seeing I just wanted an opportunity to post a gif dance party.

A BUM DANCE PARTY, THAT IS!!!!

Please, like you expected an ounce of maturity from me. CW for twerking it like the rent's due tomorrow!




































Mmmm. Well, I'll be in my bunk! *shimmies off*



You Might Also Like

13 brilliant comments

  1. LOL that's a lot of bum dances!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love it, made me laugh so much!!

    Kayte @ imminentbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bringing the Sunday night LOLs! Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your use of gifs is magnificent as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That may be your GIFiest post, ever. YAY. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the edited version too. So.Many.Gifs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have many more of these too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL love the gifs!

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.