MAC's 2013 Spring campaign is total tits!

3:31 PM

ERMAHGERD!!! ERMAHGERD YOU GUISE! HAVE YOU SEEN THE AD CAMPAIGN FOR MAC'S STRENGTH COLLECTION???


DEM ARMS!!!


I LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT MY CAPS LOCK KEY JAMMED WITH EXCITEMENT!!! THAT IS A RELATIVELY LARGE AMOUNT OF EXCITEMENT FOR ONE LITTLE KEYBOARD!!

The model is Serbian-American fitness model Jelena Abbou, and her body is the definition of #fitspo.

Sure, the 2013 Spring collection looks decent too (hello, the gold-flecked matte black Firm Form lippy), but I cannot take my eyes off Jelena right now. Great ad choice, MAC. You've made this gym-goer feel good about her body goals. And about wearing shiny plastic ballgowns too. *sticks ad to fridge, gazes at it lovingly*.




You Might Also Like

4 brilliant comments

  1. Haha, if I could be 1/100th of her fitness, I think I'll be right ;) Not sure I'd ever be able to rock the shiny black ballgown, but it works here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they're emphasising strength and fitness - I'm just concerned about how tiny her waist still looks...
    If you were to take out the muscle definition of her arms, I don't think this could be such a 'fitspo' campaign.
    I don't know...something about it just looks so unnatural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that she's (1 wearing a corset in the shot, which contrasts with the exaggerated skirt 2) wasp-waisted naturally with ZOMG abs http://www.jelenafit.net/#/gallery/tearsheets-2/jelena-abbou-tearsheet-153/

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I looked like her, I'd just be naked all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.