Valentine's Day Swap haul

9:37 AM

Okay, so I know Valentine's Day was ages ago, but in all fairness I've been busy. Busy...uh...doing work and paying bills and being a real-life adult. One who doesn't eat cheese and condensed milk straight from the tube for dinner.*
Not watching corgi videos. Nope, not me. Too busy being grown-up. Worky work stuff.
This swap was organised by the wonderful Mystique from Beast & Beauty and I was paired with Mary from Simply Beautiful, who is based in the US. You can see what I sent her here.
The unboxening

Wheeeeeeee!
Look at all these goodies! I'm really excited about the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush and Revlon Lip Butter and plan to review soon. There was also a Smoky Eye kit from Too Faced which I'm looking forward to trying as A) I'm a dolt with eyeshadow and this palette has tutorial cards for three different looks and B) I'm a Too Faced virgin. Time to pop that cherry!

I also received a set of Stila glosses and a mascara from Too Faced. I have a huge backlog of mascaras, but this is heading straight to the top of the pile, while the glosses will find a happy home in my collection.

There's also some false lashes from Kiss, a couple of samples and some chocolatey noms. Fact - American Snickers taste a lot more peanutty than Australia's version. This can only be a good thing.

Thanks Mary for sending me these awesome products! I hope you enjoyed your package just as much.

*I lie. This is a totally acceptable dinner. 

Back to work!


You Might Also Like

1 brilliant comments

Got a brain bubble? Pop it here.